Cost of living in Halifax, Canada vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.111 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 90% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,910 (C$2,864) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)