Cost of living in Gurgaon, India vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 439 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05812 BRL / INR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 7% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,350 (₨74,849) in Gurgaon.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in London costs £1,505 (35 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Lusaka costs 100 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)