Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 176 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.589 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 38% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,045 (11,957元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Pedro Sula costs L 29 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arequipa costs S/. 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)