Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00251 BRL / CDF *
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,389 (2,147,640 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)