Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08113 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,266 (Php64,906) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)