Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.616 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,073 (€1,966) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 85,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)