Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,916 in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)