Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.707 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 3,192 (4,512TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)