Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21464 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,688 (Mex$ 21,843) in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,980 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 196元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Iloilo costs Php480 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hobart costs AU$600 (about 4 hours ago)