Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.132 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 97% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,652 (C$3,082) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santiago costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,264,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 8 (about 2 hours ago)