Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.580 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,705 (€1,901) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 72 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 750 (about 2 hours ago)