Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 170 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00030 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,470 (Rp 15,135,122) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,980 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 196元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Iloilo costs Php480 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hobart costs AU$600 (about 4 hours ago)