Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.707 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 3,605 (5,097TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €0.70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Temuco costs CH$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $649 (about 4 hours ago)