Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00798 BRL / SYP *
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 44% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 2,652 (332,393 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩70,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sharjah costs Dirham 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 220元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)