Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00520 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,508 (CH$866,560) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,452 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)