Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22197 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,429 (Mex$ 19,952) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cochabamba costs $b16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14,500 (about 3 hours ago)