Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21464 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 3,847 (Mex$ 17,922) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 72 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 750 (about 2 hours ago)