Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21464 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,209 (Mex$ 19,611) in Cuernavaca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 72 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 750 (about 2 hours ago)