Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 332 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.141 BRL / USD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,434 ($1,312) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,400 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$120 (about 2 hours ago)