Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00121 BRL / COP
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 3,313 (COL$2,730,557) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in London costs £1,505 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Lusaka costs 100 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)