Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 297 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06998 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,223 (ARS $74,638) in Corrientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)