Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 859 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06998 BRL / ARS
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 3,689 (ARS $52,713) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)