Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13679 BRL / THB
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,622 (48,412 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,259 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karbala costs 10,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)