Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.596 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,916 (€1,505) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santiago costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,264,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 8 (about 2 hours ago)