Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,585 in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)