Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.532 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 91% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,098 (EC$6,590) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Brest costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bilbao costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arica costs CH$223,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)