Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.563 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 64% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,876 (€1,726) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Southampton costs £3,010 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 2 hours ago)