Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 214 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00121 BRL / COP
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,350 (COL$3,580,680) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Río Cuarto costs ARS $300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 119 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kingston costs J$148 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (about 3 hours ago)