Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Londrina, Brazil
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,233 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00019 BRL / VES *
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 48% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 2,755 (14,525,031 Bs.S.) in Caracas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $27,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Montevideo costs $U900 (about 3 hours ago)