Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,830 in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)