Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)