Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.071 BRL / BBD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 114% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,463 (5,053 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Perth costs AU$1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 75,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$144,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)