Cost of living in Bremen, Germany vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.563 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,998 (€1,753) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)