Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.648 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 36% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,399 (€1,377) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 380,890 (about 3 hours ago)