Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.973 BRL / RON
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 5,086 (5,226 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$19,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €643 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 78,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)