Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 157 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.648 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,068 (€1,951) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantong costs 29元 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Montego Bay costs J$800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 25元 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 300元 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)