Cost of living in Bergen, Norway vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.47297 BRL / NOK
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 155% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,012 (kr 27,511) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulbarga costs ₨130 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Padua costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Koszalin costs 80,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 80 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)