Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,703 in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)