Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 846 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03954 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 15% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,543 (140,201 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantong costs 29元 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Montego Bay costs J$800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 25元 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 300元 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)