Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,257 in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)