Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,998 in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly rent - 45m2 in Sydney costs AU$581 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hangzhou costs 40元 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)