Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01403 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,315 (307,508 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €750 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)