Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 663 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.589 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 48% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,689 (13,046元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,452 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)