Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23754 BRL / MDL
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 20% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 3,839 (16,161 Leu) in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)