Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019.
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,247 in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sharjah costs Dirham 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 220元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $407 (about 2 hours ago)