Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.108 BRL / USD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,585 ($2,333) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)