Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.722 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 177% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,748 (NZ$4,683) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Paulo costs R$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 249,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prishtina costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)