Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,520 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.580 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,783 (€1,481) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,400 in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,980 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 196元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Iloilo costs Php480 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hobart costs AU$600 (about 4 hours ago)