Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 597 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00064 BRL / PYG
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 7% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,459 (6,935,922 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 72 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 750 (about 2 hours ago)