Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Londrina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 147 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01104 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Londrina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Londrina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Londrina you would need to make just about R$ 4,292 (388,738 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Toronto costs C$2.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $26,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Riverside, California costs $177 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)